So I have been in Los Angeles for a little over a month now and I decided to start keeping an online journal/blog in addition to my hardcopy journal. So far so good here in the crazy town of West Hollywood! I have secured a bartending job at a pretty cool restaurant/bar on Sunset blvd. and I have just recently signed a lease on a new apartment. I moved out here to become an actor and I am ready to fully focus on that now that I have gotten my living and working situation all figured out. I promise to keep this blog updated and fresh and take you on this journey I have begun by myself. Wish me luck people and I am going to have plenty of stories for you.
Cheers!
Wow, Tyler, that is awesome. You are very brave, and I believe you've got a great shot at success out there. What an amazing dream. Proud of you:)
ReplyDelete